Tuesday 16 December 2014

Birthday Celebrations for 'My Advertising Pays'

Sensational 1st anniversary event for 'My Advertising Pays' was a massive success.
We all had a fantastic day on Saturday at the Cumberland hotel in London. Simon Stepsys compered the event which included a presentation for guests, speakers on subjects as varied as Video Production to Mindset Mapping.

My Advertising pays now has just over 80,000 menbers but the vision is to go for 4 or 5 million which would be phenominal. We watched a video presentaion by founder, Mike Deese which was humbling and inspirational.

If you want an income on the internet that is guaranteed and sustainable I would urge you to sign up very soon. We are about to witness a phenominal 2015.

Check out http://www.myadpayz.com


Members of our team: John Davies (left),  Philippa Davie (Right) with Simon Stepsys and myself.


I can't stress enough that My Advertising Pays is going to be huge and if you want financial security for the future then sign up NOW!


Good Luck and have a wonderful Christmas
Simon Tidball
Millionaire Trainer


No comments:

Post a Comment